Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

:)

In the homefront, I am working on a bunch of different things at the same time since last week: Reworking necklaces, refashioning a linen jacket (from too-small jacket, too-small pants), relining that same jacket (using fabric from thrifted blouse and skirt), making cushions and cushion covers, and making a seat cushion for my new thrifted sewing chair. Trying to finish all that so that I can proceed with making my spring tops and blouses...



































Verdict: Not so good at working too many projects at the same time.

Have a great rest of the week! Can't wait to watch Project Runway tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my page. I love hearing from you, so thank you for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate it! :)