Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Pledge, too



I, far, am taking the #seamlesspledge until 05/31/2012.
http://bit.ly/tktV04


I'm joining the Seamless Pledge and hope that I will be able to amp up my sewing. Or else, I'll be wearing the same few items I've made/refashioned so far - which is truth be told what I've been doing the past couple of months. I'm getting bored of them!

Totally can see myself not shopping for newly manufactured clothes, I haven't since May 2011 shopping spree, but let's see if I can last til May 2012.


The rules

  1. No buying new clothes for the duration of your pledge. By new, I mean any new mass-manufactured clothes.
  2. You can buy second-hand manufactured clothes – so be prepared to get to know your local charity shops awfully well.
  3. Vintage clothing is a-ok!
  4. Anything you’ve made by hand is definitely allowed. Get your sewing machines and your kntting needles out, because handmade is definitely in!
  5. Get involved! Join in on the Flickr group and like our Facebook page. I’ll be looking to feature pledgers on the blog in the future. I’d love to see your second-hand finds, refashions and hand-made creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my page. I love hearing from you, so thank you for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate it! :)